I use AIM’s Herbal FiberBlend daily to keep my colon clean and healthy. When I want to do more of a whole body detox, I use the following recipes.
You can cleanse with AIM’s Herbal FiberBlend AND to assist your body with the detoxification process, you may want to try one of the following: You do not have to do organic if you don’t have it.
- You can cleanse with either the liver flush or master cleanse, (not both) no more than once per day.
- 3-4 Tbs. organic lemon juice (bottled is okay)
- 1 tsp. High quality, organic olive oil
- 1/4 cup very warm filtered water
Upon waking each morning, prepare and drink the liver flush which helps remove toxins from the liver, provides beneficial oil during the cleansing/detoxification and helps your body’s elimination process. If you cannot tolerate the oil, you can skip it, however it is not as beneficial. If you are already taking a high grade Omega 3 oil, like AIM’s AIMega’s, you may substitute 2 capsules for the olive oil.
- 2-3 Tbs. Organic lemon juice
- Just a pinch of cayenne pepper
- Up to 1 Tbs. Organic maple syrup
- 1 cup hot or warm water
Mix above ingredients together and drink while hot or warm.
For more information or to order products, go to www.aimforbalance.com
Reference: AIM data sheet 2011
Check out more tips on my website blog entries www.aimforbalance.com