Build It Big is a book by Direct Selling Women’s Alliance. It has lots of tips to build a successful home based direct selling business. I started reading it recently and will be blogging for a bit about it.
Here are 7 tips to “Build It Big” with your new business.
1. Develop a love of product and company. Use the product and share the results you have had. A personal connection to a product or service is so much more real than just talking about what the product does generically. Learn about the company and know what they stand for.
2. Cultivate a good working rapport with your up-line. Work with them and learn from their mistakes and take their advice on what is working
3. See the beginnings of your team develop. As you share your story, people will want to try the products too. When they try and love the products and company too…as they join you…these people along with your up-line are the beginning of your team
4. Seize numerous opportunities to share product and business opportunity. You meet many people everyday. Share your story, samples of products and your passion with them.
5. Begin to make money. As you have people buying the products and your team develops, you will begin making money…whether it is commission based, retail sales or both.
6. Start growing, learning, and gaining confidence. As you meet new people, build your team and share your story, you will learn ways that work and do not work, you will be learning about the products and company and gain confidence in presenting your story and business opportunities to others.
7. Enjoy the journey. Have fun with what you are doing. If you truly love the products and company, people will see your passion.
Reference: Build It Big, by Direct Selling Women’s Alliance