Protective Steps for Your Heart
Eat a balanced diet low in cholesterol, sodium, saturated fats, and trans fats and rich in whole grains, vegetables, and healthy fats.
This is the first step in managing your weight, keeping your blood pressure down, controlling your blood sugar levels, and lowering your cholesterol.
Although cholesterol intake from the diet does count, most of the cholesterol in your blood is actually produced by your own liver when you are stressed, so managing your stress levels is very important. Furthermore, regular exercise is extremely beneficial for heart health.
The next step is smart supplementation with AIM CellSparc 360, a combination of plant-derived coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), fish oil, and tocotrienols (vitamin E) for proven cardiovascular support. Their synergistic action results in the ultimate heart health supplement to ensure adequate energy production at the cellular level.
To produce its cellular energy source, adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the body must have coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), which is found in cell membranes and in the mitochondria—energy factories of the cells. However, our bodies produce less CoQ10 as we age, so supplementation is crucial.
Therefore, CellSparc 360 helps to support and maintain cardiovascular health by providing CoQ10.
According to an article in the American Journal of Cardiology, coenzyme Q10 is “an essential cofactor for mitochondrial energy production.” To spark your cells, increase your energy levels, and maintain overall health, supplement with CoQ10. Small amounts of CoQ10 are found in some foods (e.g., spinach, broccoli, some vegetable oils, animal organs, and some types of fish), but it can be reduced or destroyed by cooking or refining.
The liver can manufacture CoQ10 but is unable to produce enough if the body is deficient in any essential enzymes or cofactors— such as vitamins B3, B5, B6, B12, C, or folate. Furthermore, stress and pollution deplete CoQ10 from our tissues, and aging makes CoQ10 production even more difficult.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps maintain healthy triglyceride and cholesterol levels
- Increases energy production at the cellular level
- Helps maintain gum health
- Quick absorption into the bloodstream
- Provides a potent antioxidant
- Contains 60 mg of plant-derived coenzyme Q10, 100 mg of Palm oil providing 30 mg of tocotrienol/ tocopherol complex, and 238.8 mg of fish oil per capsule
- No artificial flavors or fillers
- No harsh solvents used in coenzyme Q10 extraction process
- More than 15 years of safe and beneficial use by AIM Members
- 30 softgel capsules
- GLUTEN – FREE CERTIFIED Reference: AIM CellSparc 360® Data Sheet