From: AIM Article Archives, Jan 2007
COULD IT BE PARASITES?
Recently one of our employees at AIM’s US corporate office brought in a women’s magazine with an article about how parasites can make you fat. She had looked up the cost to order the suggested program and shared the cost with us. I told her that in AIM’ s product line, there are products that are very effective at removing parasites for a fraction of the cost of the program that was offered in the article, and left it at that.
Although we don’t think of ourselves as parasite hosts, millions of North Americans are infected with some kind of parasite. There are more than 130 different species of parasites that can be lurking in our food, water, air, and soil.
Most of us don’t see how we could have parasites but they can reach us from the foods we eat, through water systems, daycare centers, pets, farm animals, and each other.
Many of us do not recognize the signs and symptoms of a parasite infestation because they can occur weeks or even years after the initial contact, and because a parasitic infestation often mimics other similar conditions. You may be part of the parasite epidemic if:
• Constipation, diarrhea, gas, and bloating come and go for no apparent reason.
• You have developed allergic-like reactions and don’t know why.
• You cannot gain or lose weight no matter what you do.
• You feel tired, anxious, and depressed and don’t know why.
• You have joint or muscle pain and don’t know why.
• You have immune dysfunction, including reoccurring yeast infections and colds.
• You have trouble sleeping and grind your teeth.
To have the best results, avoid simple carbohydrates such as white flour and sugar during this 30-90 day cleansing period. Plan your meals around fresh fruits, raw and steamed vegetables, high-fiber grain products, cultured dairy products, and good sources of protein.
Most importantly, you must drink 8-10 glasses of water daily. Squeezing the juice from a fresh lemon in a few of your waters is refreshing and has added benefits.
AIM BarleyLife® helps maintain a healthy immune system. It contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids, protein, enzymes, phytochemicals and chlorophyll to help maintain whole body health.
AIM Herbal Fiberblend® contains herbs that are known to have anti-parasitical properties. Fiber can greatly improve the effectiveness of a parasite treatment plan since it helps remove the pest’s eggs from the body before they can colonize.
AIM Para 90® combines several time-tested herbs with cleansing properties plus bromelain, a digestive enzyme to provide a very effective anti-parasitic formula. (No Canadian rights.)
AIM FloraFood® contains friendly bacteria that helps balance intestinal pH and restore and promote healthy and beneficial flora, contribute to the destruction of mold, viruses, and parasites, and alleviate gas.
AIM Composure® (optional) helps to calm the body, including the digestive system. (Canada has a different formula.)
• Pumpkin seeds – Found in AIM Herbal Fiberblend®.
• Garlic – Found in AIM Bear Paw Garlic® and AIM PrepZymes®. Garlic contains Allicin, a natural sulfur compound that kills GI tract invaders.
• Citrus – Found in AIM BarleyLife® Xtra.
• Carrots – AIM Just Carrots® contains immune-boosting carotenoids that can boost the activity of parasite-fighting white blood cells. One half-pound of carrots is equal to one tablespoon of AIM Just Carrots®.
NOTE: Consult a health practitioner if you have ulcers, colitis, have had a colostomy, or have severe health problems before using AIM’s Para 90®. Not all AIM products recommended are available in all countries. For more detailed information on these or any AIM products, please see individual product data sheets and AIM’s detoxification data sheet.
All articles and information are for educational purposes only. They are not to be regarded or relied upon as medical advice. The articles and information have not been evaluated by the FDA. AIM products are not intended to cure, treat, heal, mitigate, or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person. Consult your health practitioner if you have health problems.
Copyright © AIM International, Inc. Used with permission