AIM BarleyLife juice concentrate is brimming with nutrients the body needs for maintenance, restoration and healing. It provides a full-spectrum source of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids and phyto (plant) nutrients which help provide more stamina and endurance and vitality. Great for all ages from babies to the elderly, including nursing mom’s and yes, pets, too.
Green plant foods/juices provide:
- one of the best tonics, improving the function of the whole body.
- a great source of organic iron (easiest to assimilate into the body).
- promotes Red Blood cell (RBC) production. More RBC’s means an increase in much needed oxygen to all tissues and organs.
- a rich source of antioxidants that protect cells from oxidative damage due to free radicals.
- reduces the effects of radiation
- assists in removing chemical deposits in the body.
- promotes tissue and wound healing.
- helps slow the effects of the aging process
- promotes healthier looking skin.
- promotes healthy teeth and gums.
- supports healthy immune and liver function
- helps combat inflammatory conditions.
- provides incredible detoxifying benefits that assist in flushing out harmful toxins in the body.
- a rich source of chlorophyll that helps eliminate bad breath and body odors.
- Suppressed human tumor growth in lab cultures.Lab experiment conclusion: “green plant juice was so potent that it appears to be all that the lab animals needed to sustain life.”
Journal of Biology and Chemistry. p. 128 G Kohler, S. Randle, J Wagner
Journal of Nutrition and Biochemistry, Vol 6., 340-344, 1995
Health Magic through Chlorophyll Living Plant Life Dr. Bernard Jensen
The Influence of Diet in Whole Body Radiation. Armed Forces Report NR-12-61
Annual Meeting for Advancement of Science, Feb 16, 1991 Wash DC
MD Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute TD Nutrition and Cancer Vol 1 #1,p 27-30 Fall 1978
Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine, Murray & Pizzomo p. 237